Monday, November 19, 2007

Choir News and Thanks

Happy Monday to all!

I want to say a big thank you to all of the Soundscape and Rhythm Express students and parents! We had a successful Jazz Festival on Saturday and it is due to their hard work and energy. Special thanks to these organizers:

Judi Larson
Ann Finley
Rondi Sakagawa
Kelly Arnold
Mike Straw
Cathy Clapper
Pam and Gary Halleen
Deborah Morrison

I'm sure I am missing someone and please accept my apologies if I didn't include your name!

CAPTIOL MANOR CONCERT (CONCERT CHOIR ONLY):
Tomorrow night (Tuesday) at 6:45 p.m. at Capitol Manor Retirement Home. They are so excited to have us there! Please carpool as parking is very limited. Parents are welcome.

HOLIDAY CONCERT:
Our Holiday concert is coming up on Tuesday, December 11 at 7:00 p.m. We will need a few ushers for this event. If you are able to be here at 6:20 to help with that, please email Judi Larson at judilarson@msn.com to let her know. Thank you!

CAPITOL ROTUNDA PERFORMANCE:
We will need some chaperones for this event. 11:30-1:30 on Thursday, December 13. Please e-mail me if you are available.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I am so thankful for the students and parents I have the honor of working with every day. Thanks for making West such a great place to be!

Lisa

No comments: