Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Zach Harle memorial services

Dear friends,

It is with a very heavy heart that I need to let you know about the loss of Zach Harle, a West Salem choir member.

Services for Zach will be held this Saturday, Aug. 11 at 2:00 p.m. at the Salem First Church of the Nazarene.

Zach was a member of Titan Choir and Rhythm Express last year and was a very valuable member of choir. He was an excellent singer and a quiet leader and will be sorely missed by all of us in the choirs at West Salem. Our thoughts and prayers go to his family.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Zach Harlw was my best friend! I loved him to death! When we found out that we lost him we stayed down there at that river until he was found! Heres a good thing to remember him by:"LIFE IS GOOD, ETERNAL LIFE IS BETTER!" That was his favorite phrase and his favorite song by Phillips, Craig, and Dean! I MISS YOU ZACH!!!

Chelsea said...

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT ZACH IS REALLY AWESOME AND HE WILL BE MISSED ALOT! I LOVE YOU ZACH! FOREVER!